So for the past few days I’ve been immersed in all things Weather Channel. Specifically, old-school ’80s and ’90s Weather Channel, when I watched for hours every day. I wrote a little about that on my site today, and now I can take my obsession to the next level.
Because thanks to this program, anyone can now recreate a forecast in the exact style of the old Weather Channel local forecasts (the photo you see above is from one I produced tonight). You can add your own music and they even got the original voiceover guy to record new parts.
I readily admit that this plants me firmly in the Super Geek class, but I’m OK with that. I’m just gonna chill with the local radar and some Pat Metheny, as it should be.
- greensky-greenlake reblogged this from grayflannelsuit
- strangedayshavefoundme666 likes this
- g15papanovember reblogged this from grayflannelsuit and added:
- doomcock likes this
- rollbrian likes this
- kohoso likes this
- jnjouas likes this
- theboomboombap likes this
- matt-barber58 likes this
- alexlifesonofficial likes this
- thesolarsound said: (extra points for the Metheny reference!)
- thesolarsound likes this
- mturkgear likes this
- adamturker likes this
- thelastgambit likes this
- grayflannelsuit posted this